Tuesday, February 12, 2019 – Volume 42
“TUESDAYS IN TUNE” is designed to be a quick, informative, and fun communication tool in short bullet points for LRMC employees.
- LRMC’s Excellent Care Honor Roll: Congratulations on being a rock star!
- Jeff Neuer
- Angie Layosa
- Denise Bingham
- Sarah Whittington
- Jen Newton x2
- Jaci Canton
- Laura Ramsey
- Dolly Fuentes
- Beulah Nolen
- Minvy Virtudazo
- Ruby Castillo
- Christina Rangel
- Norma Hernandez
- February is American Heart Month – Heart Disease remains the number one cause of death in the United States. Each year there are approximately 790,000 first time heart attacks in the United States.
- Click here to view the LRMC Heart Month ad.
- Lea Regional Medical Group: Proctology – The LRMG: Proctology clinic is now open! You are invited to visit Dr. Bryan Cross and his staff in Building 5, Suite 35. Dr. Cross specializes in the diagnosis and treatments of the colon, rectum and anus, including colonoscopy and anorectal surgery. He is also performing EGDs (upper endoscopy). To make an appointment, call (575) 397.1001.
- Lea Regional Medical Group: Primary & Urgent Care – Walk-in Clinic has new hours! See Sharyn Bush, PA-C and Katherine Kleinsteuber, DPN, APRN, ACNP-BC, Monday through Saturday, 7am to 7pm, 5320 N. Lovington Hwy (across Lovington Hwy from the hospital). No appointments necessary.
- Senior Circle – Featuring Interventional Cardiologist Dr. John Adan will be Wednesday, February 20 from 11:30am to 1pm. Senior Circle is free to attend, and lunch is provided.
- Hearts, Chocolate, & Wine –Tickets are on sale now! Lea Regional’s annual Heart Month celebration will be Thursday, February 21 from 5 to 7:30pm at Rockwinds Community Links. Tickets are $10 a piece, and are available in Administration.
- Healthy Woman Anniversary Event – Will be Thursday, April 18, 2019 at the Lea County Event Center. Mark your calendar and make plans to attend.
- Social Media Reviews – As an employee; you may also be a patient of Lea Regional. Help us spread the word about the great service, and quality care provided by your colleagues, post a review on Facebook or Google.
- Captured Images 2019 – LRMC is proud to sponsor the Center for the Arts photography exhibit, Captured Images 2019. The public is invited to this free event.
Shannon Dale Bush | Director of Marketing | Lea Regional Medical Center
5419 N. Lovington Highway | Hobbs, NM 88240 | Tel: 575.492.5102 | Mobile: 575.441.7786| http://www.learegionalmedical.com